Welcome to the Water and Wastewater Authority of Wilson County!
The Authority, founded in 1975, is a public and governmental body acting as an agency and instrumentality of Wilson County for the purpose of conducting, operating and maintaining water and wastewater services to the residents within our service territory, which is primarily located in the more rural areas of the county outside the city limits of Lebanon, Mt. Juliet and Watertown. Although the Authority has the power of perpetual succession, it has no power to levy, collect or receive any city, county, state or federal tax revenue. As a result, our mission is to consistently provide these essential services at a high level of quality and cost effectiveness.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- Being a fiscally responsible and financially sound utility
- Meet or exceed all Industry, State and Federal standards and regulations for clean, safe drinking water and wastewater treatment
- Striving for excellent customer service
- Protecting the environment
- Utilizing technology to improve our services and management
- Expanding our ability to provide service to potential customers within our delivery areas
We look forward to serving you!
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.